[Video] Painting on a business card
The last few days I have been very busy, so today I almost thought: let’s skip my daily painting practice. But then I remembered what I’m ‘preaching’ to others: ‘You can always make something simple on the back of a business card’. And so I took my own advice.
I took out some leftover scraps of a piece of collage paper that I made a while ago. And I took my Molotow marker, fineliner, liquid acrylics, matte medium and crayons.
And I made a small collage. You can watch the process below in the video.
The materials that I used are*
- Molotow marker 4 mm, black
- Fineliner 0,5 mm, black
- Golden Liquid Acrylics Black
- Golden Liquid Acrylics Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold
- Golden Matte Medium
- Caran d’Ache Neocolor II, White
- Caran d’Ache Neocolor II, Blue Turquoise
Have fun watching!