Terms of service
TERMS OF SERVICE
What if I’m not happy with ArtSchool?
The first week of ArtSchool is free. In this week, you can find out if you like ArtSchool or not.
What’s the price of ArtSchool?
See for the current price the ArtSchool page. For EU Customers, VAT is added automatically. Teachable automatically converts American dollars to the currency of your country (against the exchange rate of the day).
I’m a European customer. Why don’t I see VAT when I sign up for the free trial?
For the first 7 days, you don’t pay (since it’s a free trial). The VAT of $ 0,00 = zero. Keep in mind, that once you start paying for your subscription, the VAT – percentage of your country will be added automatically
How does the membership work?
If you enroll in ArtSchool, you are automatically enrolled in all of the courses. All the courses in ArtSchool will be listed under the ‘my courses’ tab.
The first week is free.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Go to the ‘Edit Profile’ tab on your school page, then go to the Manage Subscription page. There you’ll find your ArtSchool subscription, including the time of enrollment, and the cancel button (which will cancel your subscription at the end of the current billing cycle). Read here all about editing your billing information.
You cannot change the billing date of an active subscription—your billing cycle is determined by the date you purchased the subscription.
If you want to cancel your free trial, please do it in time. Teachables subscription service uses the UTC timezone to determine the day. If you sign up for a free trial on Sunday, and you want to cancel, do so on Saturday.
Please, don’t cancel on day 8, because Teachable doesn’t pay you back if you cancel too late. Of course, you can always cancel your subscription after the first week, but then you’ll be charged fir the first month. I’m sorry if this sounds all a bit ‘threatening’ – but I like to be clear, and don’t want anybody to be disappointed.
If you have any question about billing, you can you can get in contact with the Teachable support desk: email@example.com
Do I get a notification before my free trial ends?
Teachable sends you an automatic notification 7 days before the free trial ends. Since the trial is 7 days long, you will get this notification straight at the beginning. Afterwards, Teachable doesn’t send you another notification, so it’s good to keep that in mind in case you want to cancel your subscription.
Does Teachable have an iOS-app?
Yes. Go to the App Store on your device. Search for Teachable (or simply click this link to be redirected to the page in the app store). Click the Get button. Click Install. Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID if prompted.
You can read all about it here.
What do I do if I encounter technical problems using the course platform?
If you encounter any technical problems, you can get in contact with the Teachable support desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you can find the student’s guides here. There you will find answers to a lot of practical questions.
I have a question that’s not on this list.
Please drop me a line at simone-at-simonenijboer.com, and I’ll be happy to answer all of your questions!
About my artwork
Please read the following if you want to purchase my artwork
- All copyright is retained by the artist, Simone Nijboer. Artwork must not be resold or reproduced without the artist’s written permission.
- Every care has been taken to show the work as accurately as possible with regard to size and colour. The image you see may be different due to slight variation between browsers, devices and screen settings. Any variation between the image represented and the actual artwork is not deemed a fault and such inconsistencies will not be a valid reason for return.
- Security of Data: I will take all reasonable care, in do far as it is in my power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. I use a secure external payment process. In the absence of negligence on my part I cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when ordering from the website.
- I reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; you confirm that I shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- I change these conditions from time to time; your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check to determine whether the conditions have been changed.
- Any order placed through the website is not binding until the work has been despatched. Artwork listed may be withdrawn from sale at any point by the artist for reasons such as, but not limited to, sale elsewhere or withheld for exhibition display.