Some links in this post are affiliate links, which means that I get a small commission if you buy the product when you follow them. You can read all about it on my disclosure page. Thanks for supporting me!
Today I created a video of the process of making a collage on a postcard. Collage-making is a wonderful thing to do. I write here about why it is so freeing, and why you can learn so much from it.
Because I’m such a big fan, I created a free video series about it, see below:
I used the following materials:
- Matte medium (I used the Dutch brand ‘Vanbeekart’, but you can also use Golden Matte Medium)
- Golden Fluid Acrylics: Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold
- Golden Fluid Acrylics: Turquoise Phtalo
- Golden High Flow Acrylics Carbon Black
- Empty Marker (Molotov)
- Caran d’Ache Neocolor II (white and green turquoise)
Here’s the video! Subscribe to my channel ;-)!
Below you’ll find the final result:
Bye! Have a wonderful and creative day!